Hi my friends! I am still feeling pretty well, but I am having trouble getting back on the computer. Spending most of my days trying to heal from this disease. Facing your mortality changes your priorities. It was cute, though – the whole time I was sick, Rose tried to take care of me. If I was sitting in my chair sweating, or making a pained face, she would get up and stare at me. She would also sleep on my feet, and if someone tried to move me, she would hiss at them. Aww…Anyway, thank you all again for your love.
- Jason Becker’s 50th Birthday and an Update.
- Former guitar prodigy Jason Becker looks back at the long road to his recent album, Triumphant Hearts, and talks about living with ALS
- Photos: Cacophony Promo Photos
- Photos: Cacophony Japan Tour Flyer
- Photos: Jason Becker Cacophony Tour Sticker, Pass & Autograph