Meditation!
Posted by Concerto 
Meditation!
May 29, 2010 11:38PM
Jason, I think i have read about you useing Meditation? If so how long do you meditate at one session? I am new on this i have some books on it could you tell me what its like for you???
Re: Meditation!
May 31, 2010 07:41PM
I meditate by chanting my mantra, mostly a few hours in the morning and a little throughout the day. I rarely stop what I am doing these days, though. I also pray.
Jason
May 31, 2010 11:48PM
What is your mantra?
June 01, 2010 09:37PM
Secret.

Jason
June 01, 2010 11:36PM
What is a mantra?
June 10, 2010 06:31PM
Thats awsome Jason! I have just started to get much peace when i meditate! Whats your favorite Chakra?

Thx, Branson
June 10, 2010 09:47PM
Cool! I don't have a favorite chakra.
Jason
June 25, 2010 01:57PM
My friend, reading this i remember last year when i and Ema were in a shop looking for tibetan singing bowl.
Listen the sound of all bowls i remember one with a fastidious sound and several with a good sweet sound.

At the end we decided for a little one of them. When we heard it we felt an incredible warm sensation iside our heart, the anahata chakra. I and her in the same time!!

A strange and beautiful sensation... in a minute we felt warmth in all body.
There are many special things in this world! smiling smiley

Big Love

P.
August 12, 2010 01:44AM
singing bowls sound amazing. I've done quite a bit of study on healing frequencies and the theraputic use of sound. For instance one study showed that the frequencey of a cat's purr is supose to have healing properties.
[cats.suite101.com]

They are good for more than accupuncture winking smiley also harps are supose to be a theraputic instrument and there are large 'wind harps' where you can acutaly sit inside its resonating structure.
[www.harmonicwindharps.com]

I'll see if I can put togther a thread with more info on this topic.
August 31, 2010 05:45PM
Yes, it seems cat's purr help them heal faster. The frequencies are between 25 and 50 Hz. university studies seem to show a regenerate bone and tissue damaged five times faster than other animals!!

cat rules^^
November 21, 2010 01:00AM
I finally realize some of the meditation and your beliefs since I'm reading Siddhartha. It seems quite crazy that you can transport your soul to another body. So you're trying to reach Nirvana right?
February 01, 2011 11:31AM
What do you mean by chanting your mantra .....Do you actually make a sound other people can hear or?.........Sorry if this sounds like a stuipid question
February 01, 2011 11:47AM
HA! i get it
February 06, 2011 06:26AM
Damn I always heard meditation and all that things are great for yourself and I could never do that.
I'm really screwed grinning smileyconfused smiley
October 22, 2011 09:47AM
Jasons mantra should be " I am a bright star,I am a shining star" cos he issmiling smiley when I was at work we got a telling off for laughing so hard while debating do you pray with the lights on or off??
October 19, 2012 05:26PM
I'm pretty sure you don't need to figure out all these things about mantras and chakras to meditate...
sometimes when i play guitar it's like im meditating....
does this make any sense? lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login