Jason Becker - Altitudes (cover) for 2nd Zagreb Guitar Show
Posted by Pero Sesartic 
Jason Becker - Altitudes (cover) for 2nd Zagreb Guitar Show
October 04, 2012 03:14PM
Jason,

I'd like to thank you for being my best friend over the last few years. You, your life, your music.
So...Thank you Jason Becker! thumbs up

Jason Becker - Altitudes (Cover)

Greetings to you, your family, your friends and fans all over the world from Croatia!

Pero Sesartić
Re: Jason Becker - Altitudes (cover) for 2nd Zagreb Guitar Show
October 08, 2012 10:06PM
Great job, Pero! Thank you my friend.
Re: Jason Becker - Altitudes (cover) for 2nd Zagreb Guitar Show
October 11, 2012 01:25AM
Well...
..a year ago, you've hit me with msg on FB in 5 am (by my local time), while I was practicing Altitudes all night long. Man, I almost had fainted! ahhaah
Somehow, I expected your answer now, but back then... I was looking around myself, I was waiting for Bob Saget to jump out from my guitar case with "Smile, you're on candid camera!" smiling smiley
Really, I'm not kidding! hahahah
I have some funny moments with you.
Last winter, Amma hugged me out there somewhere.. in Finland. After that, I missed 1st Zagreb Guitar Show (also with the cover of Altitudes, the first one) and two days after that, "Not Dead Yet" in Amsterdam. I'm kidding, she gave me a hug, but I didn't miss ZGS because of that. smiling smiley Maybe just Amsterdam, hahaha.
This will be my first gig ever, and it wont be easy to play in front of Guthrie Govan. I'm gonna shit my pants probably, but you know what... I'm gonna shit them real good! grinning smiley

You are the Greatest! In every meaning of that word.

It's just awesome to live in an age of Jason Becker! smiling bouncing smiley

\m/

Cheers and thanks! smileys with beer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login