your sense of music
Posted by crow90 
your sense of music
June 10, 2012 01:51PM
greetings jason,

first, i'm a very big fan of yours and it's my first topic i submit to your forum smiling smiley

second, i seek to find the relevance between some of the song titles and the music. like "eleven blue egyptians" i can clearly sense the oriental mood in the song (especially that i'm egyptian, lol) but i'm not sure of the reason you named it "eleven blue egyptians" i mean it's hard to find the relevance within the music you know grinning smiley . also in "dweller in the cellar", i get to sense the feeling of oblivion and imprisonment until the track goes fast .... this part i get a hard time to understand, whether u mean that the dweller has finally got free or he's got totally insane especially that the ending of the song gives a more dark sense more than a bright one smiling smiley. thank you.

khaled
Re: your sense of music
June 10, 2012 10:29PM
Good points.
It is eleven because there is a weird eleven timed part in the song.
When I titled it Dweller in the Cellar, I wasn't thinking about the final section.
Re: your sense of music
June 11, 2012 10:34PM
thanks for replying back to me grinning smiley .... and i thought u didn't grinning smiley ... thx again smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login