Perpetual Burn Tab Book
Posted by RicardoMcGee 
Perpetual Burn Tab Book
July 04, 2010 01:57AM
I read on another post that you where in the process of making a perpetual burn tab book. I found this odd because i have a perpetual burn tab book that seems to be accurate. I thought you should know that there is already tabulature out there and it would seem a wasted effort to make a new one.

I got it from some person in brazil over the inter webs. Just thought you should know about it.
Re: Perpetual Burn Tab Book
July 04, 2010 07:13PM
Yes, that fucker made a book without permission and said he doesn't care about me. I know it isn't totally accurate and he won't pay. Jason
July 04, 2010 09:55PM
God that totally sucks what a jackass. Well you have my word that if you make a tab book i will be the first one to buy it, and i will destroy my other one so that there is no longer a fake around.

One love.

Ricardo Q.
July 08, 2010 01:26AM
Wow what an asshole. Don't worry Jason, all of us here know that one hasn't been made yet by you and we won't pay for something that some fucker who doesn't even care about you made to rip you off.
July 11, 2010 12:02AM
Can you sue him?
July 12, 2010 07:43PM
hes in a whole nother country. i dont think its possible.
July 13, 2010 02:19PM
Joe satriani sued coldplay though
August 09, 2010 02:22PM
Hallo Jason Becker.

You make my life a hell, ha ha ( very hard to try play some of your musik ).
I`ve listen to you music from the beginning back in 1988 and still I got big
problems and wish for the tabletur books on all the 4 albums you and Marty
did ( four great and perpect albums I love to hear every day ).
I got one PERFECT tabletur on the " Air " ( for your parents ) at a guitar player
magasin and I love this all perfect written down in tabletur and the normal old way.
The more old I get the more I will like try more of those 4 albums and try learn
small peaces here and there because there is so many good parts.
Please help me buy these books so I can learn a little more because I cannot
by ear find out ( so fast and I got lost very fast ).

Hope you are okey ( I know we all want you as 1988 and have you play the guitar for us ).
Hallo from little Denmark Copenhagen. Mika
August 09, 2010 02:36PM
I wish for the tabletur books at all Jason`s and Marty`s 4 albums ( PERFECT written ).
I only have one perfect tabletur from a guitar player magasin on the " Air " Jason did for his parents.

How and where can I buy those books ?
Please help.

Mika Denmark Copenhagen
September 02, 2010 09:24AM
holy shit dude, jason i cannot play perpetual burn, ITS TOO FREAKING HARD!!!! lol the only note i can actually play (and thats without a whammy bar, i use a jackson randy rhoads jrr 94 concept hard as hell for me to catch hold of) is the very last note where you hits the 22 fret on the E high, and bend it with your whammy, i put my hand upside down and yank on that sucker, and then quickly slide back to normal position, dude...TEACH ME!!!! i fail at guitar, i only been playing for i think four years now.
September 09, 2010 08:20AM
JasonBecker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, that fucker made a book without permission
> and said he doesn't care about me. I know it
> isn't totally accurate and he won't pay. Jason

Wow what a loser if any of us meet him IRL we should break his neck and punch him in the throat (hard) lets see how he likes it. But really that's one of the funniest things I've heard you say Jason. I can imagine you going " B!*(# WHERE IS MY MONEY?? ".
January 19, 2011 09:47PM
when may this be out
January 23, 2011 09:37PM
have you set a date yet for this release ?
January 25, 2011 12:07AM
I am sorry, no.
February 21, 2011 02:11AM
Jason,
Today I e-mailed you about me contacting someone to tab out Perpetual Burn and the Cacophony albums. I'm not sure the message was sent and I am pretty sure that I did not complete the message. I am sorry I e-mailed someone with asking you first, I just wanted to see if he would be interested.(He has tabbed out many guitar/shred albums) He said he might contact you. I think that you could sell these tab books. If you have any questions, please ask.
May 22, 2011 06:53AM
Jason, when you put your tab books together can you include notes about the music theory ideas behind your songs, how you approached these ideas. You are always a continuing inspiration, thank you.
December 29, 2011 07:21PM
Jason, we are all just trying to get a little bit of your genius, but it's hard! A tab book would be so awesome so us mere mortals can learn your amazing compositions! Sell it here on your site so you get all the monies! You are an inspiration to us all!!
February 20, 2012 03:45AM
I LOVE YOU JASON oh and is air played on one guitar (sorry if im breaking any forum rules i just joined now)
April 08, 2012 01:28AM
Yes. My white and black Hurricane.
January 11, 2013 02:14AM
Hi Jason, how are you?

I have only recently started listening to your music recently but i would buy a Perpetual Burn tab book by you in a second!
You should also get a book going for A Lil' Ain't Enough, Perpspective and the Cacophony albums as these are all guitar gems.
I watched your 'Not Dead Yet' documentary on Monday and have ultimately watched it 5 times since is amazing.
Will I be able to buy the book through your website when it's done? Also can I buy your cd's through your website?

Thanks and take care man!
January 14, 2013 11:33PM
Thank you so much! I hope you will be able to.
Everything else is available at iTunes or Amazon.
January 26, 2013 12:49AM
i think any honest (guitar player human being)need to buy an official tab book from you.
first edition will be sold out in a week only for sure.
just send me an email saying when and where .
if i have money i'll be the first and if i don't .......well , there's a lot of bank with a bad security system out there hahahahahaha

i'm jasonnatic !!!! what can i do?eye popping smiley hahahaha

God bless ya Jason
January 31, 2013 06:03AM
I actually emailed you about this happening awhile back ! A good handful of years ago because I got conned into buying this tab book thinking it was legal and it wasnt! And it was taking care of which is good because this guy had other tab books as well that were not legal. I know this is an old post but I would like to say that the idiot who conned other people is not doing this any more atleast not with Jasons stuff and Thats a good thing. But if you ever did come out with a tab book for perpetual burn Jason...It would sell madly trust me!!! You have influenced so many players world wide..more than you probably realize. I would love for this to happen! I would tell you that gratefully after buying the fake tab book from that looser and found out about it wasnt legal and you didnt approve... I burned it! I didnt care how accurate some people might have said it was or not! I was disgusted about it and thats why I emailed you about it.. At that time I was going under a differnet email address. Im glad it was taken care of. Im glad your still doing music. Im probably one of your biggest fans Jason!
You have touched so many people with your playing as well with your life story of what your going through! Its funny cause my wife is a big metal head and loves metal music and has heard of your name before but never really heard your playing. She is not a musician but just a fan of metal music and shred guitar. After I let her hear your perpetual burn cd she has fallen in love with your playing and your life story and is a true die hard fan now! We cant go one day without listening to your playing thats for sure.
I Hope one day I could met you and hang and talk music sometime! I wish you the best Jason and you have always been and always will be my number one influence with guitar and...a big inspiration of live in general!!!

Jeff Hernandez
February 04, 2013 11:43PM
Aww, thank you so much Jeff!
July 13, 2013 03:58AM
Jason, Question for you i see Tab all over the net have you tried to go after those places to take the tab down. I know it is Free so no one is making money off of you but have you thought about having them take the tab down on those other sites and putting them on yours after you or some of your students go trough them and then charge per song like $2.50 for each song tabbed kind of like iTunes?
August 09, 2013 02:43AM
Hi Jason!!!! at that time, how many hours a day you played guitar?
August 09, 2013 04:06PM
Jason did not want to bother you but could you tell me what thickness of picks you used? thanks for your kindness
Alex and Jesus
August 24, 2013 04:19PM
Hello,
I notice the original thread is a few years old. Just wondering if this tab book set for release at this point? Alternatively, are there other official tabs of your work I can find online?

Sincerely and with great respect,
Donovan Stokes
August 24, 2013 11:58PM
Thanks guys! I played quite a lot, but I still did other things.
I used extra heavy picks.
The book has been put on hold.
September 01, 2013 01:47AM
Long live our master JASON BECKER!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login